Have you ever had one of those days when you wish you weren't a grown up? I want to revert to my teenage years today. I want to sleep 'til noon, then go lay around at the pool all afternoon. I'd like to come home to see that someone else has cleaned house and made supper. After I eat I'll rush off to do something with my friends, laugh a lot, and come home just a few minutes before curfew.
But alas, I have kids to get off to summer school, meet two deadlines, work on my share of house repairs, and clean more rooms than I have time or energy for.
It's one of those days when I need to set my timer for 15 minutes and head out to accomplish something in that time...then start all over again!
So, my top ten goals for the day are:
1. Stain the quarter round boards for the kitchen
2. Keep the boys, who just woke up in foul moods, from killing each other
3. Dust and vacuum the living room and family room
4. Take Sammi to work
5. Stop by the library
6. Do basic research for Thursday's Bible study
7. Spend at least 1/2 hour reading my book (guess what will fall off the list first!)
8. Take a photo for my photo a day challenge
9. Smile and have a positive attitude
10. Make the bed so I don't crawl back in
Let's see how I do!