Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Let's all Sparkle!

God has sprinkled diamond dust on the world! When I looked outside at the yard, I was almost blinded by the sunny sparkles that covered the snow. How does he do it? Not only did God create this wonderful fluffy white stuff for us to play in, he made it strikingly beautiful! This morning while I was watching the yard (ok, so maybe I need to get a life), it occurred to me that this wonderland was created one snowflake at a time. What beautiful landscape could we create if each person would join together reflecting God's love in the same way?

Let's all 'be' snowflakes, reflecting the Son as we sparkle through the day (oh, dear, it looks like I got up on the Pollyanna side of the bed...).

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love listening to the snow. It has to be completely quiet and still but it sounds so beautiful! It reminds me to be still so much more often!