Monday, May 04, 2009

Pot and Weed Budget

Before you think I've gone off the deep end and kick me out of the church, I'm talking gardening!

Doug and I were looking at the house and gardens this weekend (hmmm, that sounds so formal...)and I decided I'd like to put some container gardens around the front door to make it more welcoming. Of course the pots I have just won't do, so I suggested that maybe a few new ones would be required. He asked if I needed a pot budget this year, and we both broke out laughing. At that point I looked at some small daisy like flowers growing in the garden and mentioned that, while they were pretty, I think they were weeds and maybe I needed a weed budget, too, and thus my 'seedy' side was born (sorry for the pun).

I never knew that being a gardener could make you walk on the wild side!

No comments: