Saturday, October 14, 2006

Update

Genesis 22:14 So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said,"On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided." (NIV)

I finished posting the last message when I heard a car door outside. I looked out, and my very helpful, very strong neighbor was in his front yard. I asked for help, and he came right over. After putting his full weight on the lugwrench and jumping up and down several times, all lug nuts finally broke free (I'm secretly glad it wasn't really easy...I would have felt like a wimp!).

He is a Godly man, and during our conversation he mentioned that "God always sends a ram from the bushes." No matter what our needs are, God will provide. Thank you, Jim, for the reminder and for lending your strength to change the tire. And thank you, God, for providing yet again.

No comments: